We are hiring!
It’s exciting times for us here at Footworks! We have a fantastic opportunity to employ another HCPC Registered Podiatrist, to join our team in the picturesque market town of Totnes in South Devon.
Footworks Podiatry is a thriving, expanding business where we pride ourselves on happiness in the workplace and believe in learning and growing together. We strive to raise the profile in Podiatry, delivering world class care with a forward-thinking approach.
We are looking to welcome another motivated and confident Podiatrist, who enjoys going the extra mile for each patient, leaving a lasting impression. We actively promote patient feedback and are always looking for the best ways to improve the service and experience we provide.
We offer a wide range of Podiatry treatments, mainly clinic-based with some domiciliary care. Our treatments include; Routine foot care, Swift Microwave therapy, Clearanail fungal nail treatment, Shockwave therapy, MSK and Biomechanical assessment, Sports injury assessment and treatment, Bespoke Orthotic prescription and 3D Scanning, Gait analysis, Joint mobilisation & Fascial soft tissue techniques and Nail surgery.
We are a modern clinic that invests in our future and our team. We will be moving to a new larger clinic in early 2021, giving us the opportunity to continue to introduce new, advanced treatment options. If you think you are the right person, then this is the ideal time.
This position offers all the advantages of being a salaried member of a professional and successful team:
- Flexible working pattern (full or part time positions available)
- Training in all in-house systems and procedures
- On-going support and mentoring with experienced colleagues
- Full time admin support
- Paid admin breaks
- Digital systemisation throughout the clinic
- Generous CPD allowance
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata
- Workplace pension
- Excellent salary of £27K-45K
- We have weekly clinical meetings so we can learn from each other and discuss patient outcomes
- Employee assistance program – health and wellbeing support with health assured
- Hours to ensure an optimum work life balance, plus an extra paid day off on your birthday
- Team outings and events
- Tailored relocation assistance available
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where people can thrive. So, if this is the exciting opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please email a covering letter, together with your C.V to Rosanne Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the timing isn’t quite right, we would still love to hear from you. Get in touch and we will can contact you when future opportunities arise.